Large Hall with wooden floor

Jange

Hi,
I'd like to organise a Country Dance in Florence, ideally near Pisa.
The Hall for this dance must be wood and big enough for 150 dancers.
Is there such a place?
If it was a special venue (Villa/Palace/town Hall) that would be even better, but a wood floor is most important.
Thank you

Wooden Floor

Buongiorno,

That is one big hall ! can you give me an idea how many square feet / meters it would need to be to accommodate that many dancers? This would help me in my search.

Many places have terracotta floors for that size, and those with wooden floors are set up with to handle small yoga groups.

Buongiorno,

Donna Denise

Large Hall with Wooden Floor

I think the size would be about 9x27 metres or 12x18 metres. We might be able to manage with anything in excess of 200 square metres.

Thank you

Buongiorno,

That is one big hall ! can you give me an idea how many square feet / meters it would need to be to accommodate that many dancers? This would help me in my search.

Many places have terracotta floors for that size, and those with wooden floors are set up with to handle small yoga groups.

Buongiorno,

Donna Denise

Dancing

Buongiorno!

I have found a place with wooden floor (200 square meters) - however it is in Cortona.

Interested?

Donna Denise

Hall with Wooden floor

Thank you Donna Denise
Sorry for the delay - I have been away

The hall in Cortona might work, it would depend on the exact location and ease of travelling to it.

Can you give me more information?

Thank you for your help.

J