www.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.com

Thread: Question about 2018 'Notte Bianca'

Default Question about 2018 'Notte Bianca'

Was looking for basically any info in the web to almost no avail. The 2 dates I found were 24.04 and 30.04 but couldn't find any info on official sites/sites of the top museums. So the real question is should I expect 'Notte Bianca' at all? Thanks for any info that might help me out.

craigmillar is online now Senior Member - Expert about Tuscany

Again this year there is no Notte Bianca in Florence.

There was a fake Facebook posting announcing it for April 24 but the Commune (Municipality) of Florence officially stated that there is no such event taking place.

Quote Originally Posted by craigmillar View Post
    Again this year there is no Notte Bianca in Florence.

There was a fake Facebook posting announcing it for April 24 but the Commune (Municipality) of Florence officially stated that there is no such event taking place.
    Thanks for replay. Me and a group of 7 are going to spend a week in Tuscany. We will be staying in Florence on 30.04 and later near Santa Luce. We are debating if it is worth to come back to Florence on free museum day (6.05) to spend whole day visiting museums and spend the day we are in Florence earlier on other activities.

Would you say it is a good plan or we will just waste too much time in queues?