TRAIN TRAVEL FROM Florence to Montecatini Sat FEB 2

Jakeharnish

I am traveling with 4 adults and 3 children. We need to get from Florence back to our hotel in Montecatini. Does anyone know of a late evening train schedule? ItaliaRail only shows an afternoon departure is the latest. Please help!

Buongiorno,

How late do you expect to be traveling? I am seeing trains that run at 8:10 pm and 9:10pm. What I do see however, is there are no direct trains (due to work they are doing on the train track) you need to change at least twice? That could be a bit of a bummer with kids in tow. I wonder if you might want to consider a NCC (driver with car) giving you both flexibility with your times and the comfort of being delivered directly to your Tuscany doorstep?

If you want, you can try sending a message via What's App to Simone, (+39 334 7053211) or Beppe (+39 392 140 0056) Both speak excellent English and can give you an estimate of how much it would cost.

Buon Viaggio,

Donna Denise

The last train with BUS connection to Montecatini Centro station is at 9.10pm, as Donna wrote. There is work between the two Montecatini train stations (the other is Montecatini Terme-Monsummano) and so there is a bus between the two.

If you can get your hotel in Montecatini to pick you up from the Montecatini Terme station (or if that's the one you were interested in to start off with), then there are two later evening trains. I see ones are 22.10 and at 22.25, that's the last one since it arrives at midnight in Montecatini Terme.