www.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is anyone reading these??? Please help!!

jerimyahsiyon is offline Junior Member - Learning about Tuscany

Quote Originally Posted by Bella007 View Post
    Good afternoon,
    I've tried posting before and have not received a reply and while some of the threads here resemble our questions, they're not quite the same. I am once again attempting to see if someone will reply.
    My husband, small dog, and I are traveling to Florence for three weeks in April. We would like to use Florence as our home base for the first leg of our journey so that we may visit the cities of Lucca and Pisa. We are planning on staying here for 3-4 days. Will that be enough time to see all these places have to offer? Redtube Beeg Spankbang
    Additionally, we'd like to see Siena and visit some of the towns close to it. Lastly, we'd like to spend the last week staying in either the Chianti or Val D'Orcia region. We hope to relax this last week, drink good coffee, discover wonderful cafes, and take in the beauty of the region. Based on this information, can you please recommend an itinerary starting with Florence and ending in either one of the aforementioned regions? What cities are a must see? Is the Chianti region the most beautiful for our relaxation purposes or is Val D'Orcia a better match? Are there affordable places to stay in these regions? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I should mention that we do not want to rent a car and will have to depend on public transport.Thank you and have a wonderful day!
    Bella
    We have only taken day trips via train from Florence to Pisa. Three weeks in the region should be fun.
    Last edited by jerimyahsiyon; July 20, 2019 at 04:58 PM.