Help needed please :)

Tamer Emek

Dear Florentines and Tuscans,

Help needed please :)

I am planning to visit Tuscany and Florence for 4-5 days to fulfil a life-time dream about meeting the centre of art. I want to visit all of the important places of Renaissance like museums, squares, stand-alone statues. I am also humbly interested in arts and draw and paint myself and I don’t want to die before seeing Italy :)

The problem is, one of the ways of doing this is to join a tour which for me is running around without enjoying the place. On the other hand I don’t want to miss any detail while trying to find my way, considering that I don’t speak a word of Italian. And besides, I want this to be fun also for my companion.

So I would like to meet a person from the region who is willing to guide me through the city and of course practise a little English. I’m counting on the stories about how friendly the Italians are :) By the way I’m from İstanbul and I will remember the favour for a possible visit to Turkey:)
If, I hope, any of you is interested in this, please contact me to discuss the details.

Thanks a lot in advance.