www.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.com

Thread: new thread questions not being answered?

Default new thread questions not being answered?

I noticed that quite a few of recent threads have not received responses (including my own)....Is there a problem or am I doing something incorrectly. I like the possibilities of the site. It seems that it would be a highly useful source for planning a trip to, in this case, Tuscany. Any comments?

Lourdes is offline Administrator - DiscoverTuscany Team

Default Re: new thread questions not being answered?

Ciao jkh!

You're right but there isn't a problem with the site or with your postings. Just between a few sick days and then a mini-vacation planned last week, I've come back today onto the forum and seen ALL of the questions that seem to all of a sudden have sprouted at the same time - must be spring!! I'm going to try to get to all of the questions as soon as I can, and hopefully some of the other long-time posters will also have a chance to chip in with further suggestions . Sorry to everyone who has been anxiously waiting for replies, I'll get to work right away!
    But just so everyone knows: this Forum is a free service we provide on our free time, because we see there is a need for it and like to help out - and there are no regional funds or monetary support at all for our efforts!
    In the beginning stages of planning to come to Tuscany? Make sure to read Where to Stay in Tuscany WITH a car and Where to Stay in Tuscany WITHOUT a car for ideas on where to stay in Tuscany. Also read When to Visit Tuscany to decide when is the best times for your visit.

Share and Bookmark!

Share and Bookmark!