motogp camping. Help!!

paulo

Hi, we are going to the Mugello motogp this year and want to camp. We only have tickets for Sunday and our plan was to camp on Saturday and Sunday night. Do we have to go inside the circuit with tickets to be able to camp or can we camp on the outside of the circuit? If we are able to camp at the circuit without entering are there places to get food and drink and toilets etc?
Thank you for any advice.
Paul

Camping at the Mugello Circuit!

Hi Paul,
I didn't find the answer you need on the official website but I found something on forums.

I read that you can enter the circuit at the midnight of the day before, in this case at the midnight on Saturday.
Here you can camp with your tent but if you are looking for a quiet sleep you actually might want to choose another place! :)
You won't sleep too much because there are parties all the night long, as I have underestood it is a really "mad night" the one which precedes the race! :)

I also read that you have to arrive in advance if you want to find a parking lot close to the circuit, otherwise you risk to walk a lot to get there.

Within the circuit you'll find all the services you need... toilette, shower, restaurant, but food is very expensive here, you should bring something with you.

This is the official website of the Mugello Circuit, you can have a look and maybe get more information.

If you decide not to sleep within the circuit I can suggest you to have a look here to find an accommodation close to the autodromo.

Enjoy the MotoGp!

Sara

Last edited:
lodging in Mugello

Actually if anyone is still for lodging in Mugello for the Moto GP weekend, it will be really hard to find anything nearby with availability. The event and whole weekend is so popular that lodging gets sold out months and months ahead of time.
So if anyone were to still be looking for a place to stay, Florence or just outside is a better bet for finding a place for the weekend -- then you can take the train to Borgo San Lorenzo and catch the shuttle bus to the circuit.

Hi thanks for your answers. If we arrive at the circuit very early, say 7 am on Sunday morning, will we be in front of the traffic do you think?
Paul