Guides in Tuscany area

TravelMom

We are looking to find a guide who can accompany us in our vehicle for some touring of Tuscany regions-- Is it possible to find such accommodations. Otherwise, what seems to be "going" rate for a day tour of the Tuscany region. We thought for the wine tasting/tours we should hire a car (for obvious reasons) -- but are we able to navigate to areas such as Siena, Arezzo, Cortono, Pisa with a good map and GPS?

Hi, I'm a licenced local guide of Florence and a tour manager as well. When are you planning on touring Tuscany? If I am free, I can help you...
Lucia

We will be staying at a home near Impruneta from 10/11 - 10/24/09. We have a group of 8. Would probably like a guide to do a wine tour to the Montepulciano - Montalcino area? We will have a van. Also, would a trip to Cinque Terre be possible in a day?
Thank you

What is price for a one day guide

Hi, I'm a licenced local guide of Florence and a tour manager as well. When are you planning on touring Tuscany? If I am free, I can help you...
Lucia

My daughter and boyfriend will be in Tuscany from August 7,8,9 and 10. He is also looking for the perfect spot in Tuscany for a wedding proposal.

As far as tour they are staying at the 07-Aug-09

FITt Il Patriarca 3days pkg Tuscany Special
1 Room(s) , 1x
Standard
and Il Patriarca Siena 4 Stars
1 Room(s) , 1xDBL
Superior, 2xB/B
Address: Loc. Querce al Pino, ss 146 CHIUSI (Si)

Any help suggestions and pricing would be very much appreciated

Hello

Tuscany is an Italian province. This image is quite, correct actually. Spas of Tuscany is a full immersion, a voyage within yourself to recover your lost well-being. The Tuscan cities such as Florence, Pisa, Lucca, or Siena house many sights and all have an old historic town where you can wander around for hours. It is the ideal place to meet, for important congresses, conventions, work meetings, workshops, conferences, educationals tours and incentive trips.:D

--
Best Honeymoon Ideas