Chianti Experiences. Unconventional notes on people's encounters with wine and land.

Hello everybody, my name is Chiara Certomà, I am a post-doc research fellow at the Sant’Anna School of Advanced Studies in Pisa, Tuscany and I am currently researching on the transformation of place identity and wine tourism in Tuscany, Chianti area. My project is titled “Chianti Experiences. Unconventional notes on people’s encounters with wine and place” and it is realised thanks to the support of the Great Wine Capitals Network.

I would be very grateful if you would like to visit my research blog, insert a tag on the map, answer some questions or leave a message. You can find the “Chianti Experiences” blog at the following address:
www.chiantiexperiences.com

Comments are more than welcome! You can post them on the blog or send them at the following addresses: c.certoma@sssup.it or chiantiexperiences@gmail.com.

If you like you can also follow the project on twitter ChiantiExperiences@Chianti Share, or on Facebook - Chianti Experiences page. 

Please spread the voice and circulate the link!

Thanks a lot!
Chiara Certomà
FB Chianti Experiences
TW Chianti Experience @ ChiantiShare