www.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.com

Thread: Place from the picture

Default Place from the picture

Hi, I'm looking for the place from picture. I think it is near the Strada Provinciale 69. I can not find it
    Last edited by Lourdes; August 27, 2013 at 05:09 AM. Reason: took out link to photo as per request

Lourdes is offline Administrator - DiscoverTuscany Team

It's TORRE A CONA! It's a wine estate that also offers accommodation.
    Here's the site: http://www.torreacona.com/villa-estate.php and our review on the accommodation itself: http://www.tuscanyaccommodation.com/torre-a-cona.html

It's off the SP1, the road between San Donato in Collina and Rignano sull'Arno.

We've also driven right in front, it is a pretty impressive estate!
    In the beginning stages of planning to come to Tuscany? Make sure to read Where to Stay in Tuscany WITH a car and Where to Stay in Tuscany WITHOUT a car for ideas on where to stay in Tuscany. Also read When to Visit Tuscany to decide when is the best times for your visit.

Thumbs up Thank you so much :-)

Thank you so much! :-) It was really important for me :-)

Lourdes is offline Administrator - DiscoverTuscany Team

glad I could have been of help having seen it myself... otherwise it would have been a much more difficult question
    In the beginning stages of planning to come to Tuscany? Make sure to read Where to Stay in Tuscany WITH a car and Where to Stay in Tuscany WITHOUT a car for ideas on where to stay in Tuscany. Also read When to Visit Tuscany to decide when is the best times for your visit.

Share and Bookmark!

Share and Bookmark!