Recommended B&Bs

Teench

Has anyone stayed at CAVARCHINO B&B
via di Vertine, 12
53013 Gaiole in Chianti (SI) - Italia

We are trying to plan our trip. The amount of info on tripadvisor is overwhelming. We will be in Tuscany for 3 days. Any help would be appreciated.

It looks like a very nice place Teench. As far as towns in Chianti, the village of Gaiole's roots go back to being a market town along a river so it isn't as charming as Radda or Castellina.
It isn't on a hilltop as the others are... but the area is beautiful, the wine estates and landscapes are definitely scenic, especially as you head to Siena and Radda.
As a base for 3 days, I'd suggest staying a little more central in Chianti, towards the other two mentioned above.

In addition to the other places I've recommend on your other post here,
I'd also add Palazzo Malaspina B&B in San Donato in Poggio, on the western border of Chianti but close to the Firenze-Siena road which would also make day trips "faster" around the region.

Sorry posted too many places

Thank you again Lourdes, I posted in too many places, not used to this. I will try to keep it all together. Thank you so much for your help.

Not a problem ;-) If you have any other questions, do let me know....maybe just decide one thread to post on and we'll keep more things together.

Cavarchino looks really nice, it is just in terms of location it is further away from the other places you want to visit so it will take more time to drive out and back in every day, that's all... seeing as your time is pretty limited, I'd stay someplace a bit closer to the main roads that get you between Florence and Siena faster.