4 days in Tuscany

Gocatsgo

My husband and I will be visiting for 4 days in November. We are flying into Pisa, but willing to go anywhere. We are going to hire a car. Any suggestions on where to stay and what to do... Thank you

Flying into Pisa you should go ahead and take the time to see the Leaning Tower and the Square of Miracles before heading out elsewhere.
What time do you arrive? If late in the morning or afternoon, I'd suggest staying in Pisa that first day and night. You can take a look at Pisa hotels here.

From Pisa, you can then use Florence or Siena (or the Chianti area in between the two) as your base, so that you don't have to move every night. Maybe I'd go for countryside, that way you are in the middle and don't have to worry about parking in either Florence or Siena.

I'd say spend a day in Florence, a day in Siena and the third day in San Gimignano and driving through the hilltowns of Chianti. There - you have what to do!

As for staying, here are some options in Chianti:
Villa Il Poggiale
Relais Poggio Borgoni
Palazzo Malaspina
Poggio Arioso
Casolare di Libbiano

Here's an itinerary of 3 days in Tuscany where you can read some more details of each place.

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask!