Villa in Florence or Tuscany for the day

dpatel

Hi can anyone reccomend if it is possible to hire a villa for the day to enjoy the tuscan countryside experience. maybe somewhere where we can get a chef in to cook or anything like that.
its for an extra special day for my father in law birhtday.
we are staying in Lucca and Florence so any recoomendations welcome thanks

Your question reminds me of this other recent thread, is it you? If not, it is just very similar questions.
http://www.discovertuscany.com/forum/accommodation-tuscany/3224-villa-day-tuscany.html

You can definitely do it - but like I had posted on the other thread, you have to make some decisions to narrow down the search, there are way too many villas in Tuscany.

So first, where will you be - in Florence or Lucca on the day of the birthday?
How many people total?
All day or just partial day?
Do you want catering for a party or just a nice, sit down dinner?

Right now, your question is too general, there are villas that are just open for events so all services are external. Some are more like a hotel that offer both accommodation as well as the venue for events.... but might be too small for your group. They might work with specific chefs or catering companies so once you find the location, they can take care of the rest for you.

Until you give us more details, at the moment I'd recommend all closer to Florence:
Villa il Poggiale
Villa Dianella
Tenuta Quadrifoglio

thanks very much Loudres

The day we wanted is 5 august 14.
somewhere we can chill for the day
have someone come cook and use pool facilities etc.
just for the day.
can anyone recommend one option for Florence and the other for Lucca.
thank you very much indeed.
thanks
Devika

Your question reminds me of this other recent thread, is it you? If not, it is just very similar questions.
http://www.discovertuscany.com/forum/accommodation-tuscany/3224-villa-day-tuscany.html

You can definitely do it - but like I had posted on the other thread, you have to make some decisions to narrow down the search, there are way too many villas in Tuscany.

So first, where will you be - in Florence or Lucca on the day of the birthday?
How many people total?
All day or just partial day?
Do you want catering for a party or just a nice, sit down dinner?

Right now, your question is too general, there are villas that are just open for events so all services are external. Some are more like a hotel that offer both accommodation as well as the venue for events.... but might be too small for your group. They might work with specific chefs or catering companies so once you find the location, they can take care of the rest for you.

Until you give us more details, at the moment I'd recommend all closer to Florence:
Villa il Poggiale
Villa Dianella
Tenuta Quadrifoglio