Tuscany Countryside Visit 3 Days No Car

Yasminara Khan

Hi There,

I'm planning on staying in Tuscany for 3 nights from 29- August to 1st September with my boyfriend and we both don't drive.

We will be spending our first night in Pisa then moving to the countryside from there.

I've been looking and its very difficult to find a hotel/farmhouse that is in walking distance to village restaurants. We are happy to stay on location and are not planning on moving too far from our destination but would like restaurants that are nearby as food is one of our main enjoyments.

Ideally we would like the peace of the countryside with a pool and air con with some amenities nearby.

We don't to want to spend more then 90 Euro per night if possible. We have stayed in Umbria and Tuscany before and were just happy to look around the village and eat the local food and take in the surroundings

After we will be leaving to go to Ischia by public transport so any places near to Florence or Pisa not more then an hour and half would be really helpful

Thanks In advance

Yasmin

I am really sorry to see that you didn't get any tips or replies from me or anyone else on the forum in time for them to be useful for you - hope you had a great time in Tuscany nonetheless! we'd love to hear how things turned out, if you found a place you loved or would recommend to others in a similar situation.