Lucca by bike

monicagualtieri

Hi,

i will come in Lucca in September. I love this town becouse my parents were born in there. I read that lucca is a green zone and it's possible to moving with bikes. so, i would like to rent a bike and ride in the old town and outside. where can i find info about that?where can i rent bikes?

Thanks,
looking your answer asap.

Monica

Hi,

i will come in Lucca in September. I love this town becouse my parents were born in there. I read that lucca is a green zone and it's possible to moving with bikes. so, i would like to rent a bike and ride in the old town and outside. where can i find info about that?where can i rent bikes?

Thanks,
looking your answer.

Monica

Hi monica :)

Lucca is very very nice!!! nice choise if you are going there, I been in Lucca with my family 2 months ago, it was a unique experience .

Inside the town there's no car, you haven't problem to ride , it was wonderful!! especially in some pavillion there are playgrounds and my childrens love it !!!

I advice you to rent bike in a shop near the train station, I've been there and the rates are very economic compared to other shops inside the town, the staff is very cordial, this is the link of the shop:

http://www.touristcenterlucca.com/

They also rents bike for more than one day, and they tell all the informations you need :)

Hope to help you!!!