Honeymoon

Good Afternoon

We are hoping to plan our honeymoon to the beautiful Tuscany early June 2016. I am lost as to where to begin? I thought that we should perhaps spend a couple days in Florence itself and then hire a car and go stay out in the countryside. I love the look of Sienna but from what reading I have done on previous forums Chianti may be a better place to locate ourselves? We would definitely like to be able to explore the beautiful towns and villages but also sample the fine wines that the region have to offer..

Any help or hints/tips would be very very gratefully received.

Thank you x

Great choice! Tuscany is a very beautiful region, the towns of Florence and Siena are very different one from the other, but both very beautiful and they both offer a lot of things to see and to do!
The countryside around Florence and Siena is really charming. We are located at about 12 kms from Siena, in the little village of Sovicille, 70 kms from Florence, 140 kms from Lucca and 120 kms from Pisa. In easy reach the beautiful Chianti area, the Val d'Orcia, the Crete and the Val di Merse.
If you need more informations or details, get in touch with us, we will be happy to help you.
info@prolocosovicille.it