Trouble with booking confirmation

Servlad

Dear All!
Ten days ago I paid for 2 tickets in Uffizi Galary via Site: b-ticket.com But I did not get any confirmation from them till now. Later I have sent 3 messages via e-mails on to address help@bassilichi.it introduced as for helping on the site. No answer. Telephone number is absent on the site . Can somebody give me advice how I can get a touch with b-ticket company. In any case I suggest to be careful when somebody decides to book tickets through this site.
Servlad

ciao Servlad,

Thank you for sharing with us your experience and letting us know you've had problems with that website. If you have no answer by Monday, I suggest you call the Firenze Museums booking number and not the website as it is a separate company. The number is +39-055-294883 and they have English speaking operators.

The only service we've had direct experience with is Florence Tickets and our site sells tickets through them. The tickets cost a little more but if you buy through them you also support our forum and it is the only one we can say we know works well. Anyone interested, here is the link to buy Florence museum tickets through them.

There are many sites out there offering advanced booking, all with different prices. During some periods of the year you might not really need to book ahead, during others it really is a big plus to skip the long lines despite the added cost. Do let us know whether they end up replying and resolving the problem so that others might have the full report on how that site works - we appreciate knowing!

Ciao Lourdes!
Thank you for your advice. Finally I got an order confirmation. For the b-ticket.com site such job takes two weeks. And I do not know if this is usual way of job or result of my numerous complaints. But tickets is really cheaper than from others sources. Best wishes for all.

Thanks for letting us know you finally got a reply. It would be great if that site worked better, because what if you arrive Florence in less than two weeks? That is way too long to get final order confirmation.

Dear Administrator, Servlad...,

We've just arrived from beautiful Florence and had no problem with pre-booked tickets for Academia and Ufizzi through the b-ticket.com. We came half an hour before scheduled time, and came in earlier without problem.

Before our trip I was doubtful about the site... but it saved us amount for nice lunch in Florence:)

p.s. Also, I've received the order confirmation email next day.

Glad to hear that the site worked as it should for you Pera Lozac.

The initial question was about not getting the order confirmation swiftly in order to get into the museums: 10 days was a lot to wait for an email confirmation. And then getting no reply to queries on the email address they have listed for assistance. But hopefully that was just a temporary problem that only affected a limited amount of people.

It is important to remember though that b-ticket is also a vendor for a limited amount of tickets and sometimes it will be sold out for particular dates or times. At that point, the only way to book ahead of time is to go through another online vendor such as Florence-Tickets.com.