Pienza

MWhit

We were in Pienza last week but now back in the Ohio. First, it was the BEST ever and I highly recommend it. I am trying to reach someone in Bottega Artigianale del Cuoio - a leather store in town. I purchased an item and now I wish I would have purchased more. I found an email for them online but they are not answering. Does anyone have any contacts in Pienza that speak English that may be able to help me reach the store? I can't call because I don't speak Italian. Thank you!

Bottega Artigiana del Cuoio

Buon Giorno,

I spoke with Valerio this morning from Bottega Artigiana del Cuoio and he told me (unfortunately) that he does not send orders - he just doesn't have the time to do the work in his store and send orders as well. He even said that he doesn't answer his emails.....I didn't even need to ask that questions he told me straight out "I just don't have time to stay up on everything."

I also asked if anyone else sells his products and he said no. The only solution is to come back to Tuscany!!

I can offer another online leather store, if you want to check out their products and maybe you will see something similar. Pierotucci in Florence makes all their own bags, leather accessories, jackets and belts.

Buon Viaggio

Thank you for the reply!

Mille grazie for this information and taking the time to contact Valerio. I am so disappointed but appreciate you finding out for me. I will have to find someone who is going to Pienza to make a purchase for me! It is the most beautiful place. Thank you again - and for the other leather store link. Mary

Buon Giorno,

I spoke with Valerio this morning from Bottega Artigiana del Cuoio and he told me (unfortunately) that he does not send orders - he just doesn't have the time to do the work in his store and send orders as well. He even said that he doesn't answer his emails.....I didn't even need to ask that questions he told me straight out "I just don't have time to stay up on everything."

I also asked if anyone else sells his products and he said no. The only solution is to come back to Tuscany!!

I can offer another online leather store, if you want to check out their products and maybe you will see something similar. Pierotucci in Florence makes all their own bags, leather accessories, jackets and belts.

Buon Viaggio