October 2015 - 14 days in Italy

Hector Speroni

It notices: Translated to the English with a web translator.
Hello, we are a marriage of Argentina that we celebrate 30 years of married and in October we travel to Italy.
7/10 to the night we come to Florence, from Paris, and remain even 16, that we go to Pisa.
17/10 MonteRosso up to 20 to Genoa, for 21 to the night to go to Savona and to take the Ferry to Barcelona.
The idea is from Florence visit Siena, Lucca and San Gimignano. Does it seem to them that we still have time to visit some another locality near to Florence?
None can handle car. Since we do to come to San Gimignano?
We want to rent a department in florencia, that they recommend zone to be good to sleep and to have shop of foodstuffs and nearness to the transport publish?
Thank you very much.
Regards.
Héctor.;):D

Visits while in Florence

Buongiorno Hector,

First off: Feliz Aniversario de Boda (I hope I got that right :) ... In Italian it is Buon Anniversario!)

I understande you are in Florence from the 7th of October to the 16th October then you go to Pisa.

I would wait to do Lucca on the day you go to Pisa. If you are staying one night in Pisa then go leave your luggage at the hotel and take a train to Lucca. Visit Lucca and come back to Pisa to visit Pisa before leaving for MonteRosso.

Remember to leave at least two to three days to enjoy walking around Florence and the museums. October is a beautiful month NOT hot and sometimes just beautiful weather. A fun activity might be to set up a cooking class for the both of you to taste the Tuscan cusine!

You can hire a car to take you around or you could look at the organized tours (in many languages) for San Gimignano and Siena even Montepulciano would be nice.

Have a look at this link for apartments in Florence. http://www.florenceaccommodation.com/florence-city-apartments/

Buon Viaggio