www.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.com

Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hi everyone. I just found this site yesterday and joined the forum.
    I've never been to Italy before but it is definately tops on my list of places I want to visit.
    Until that day, I'll keep reading and learning all I can.

I was born in Kentucky but have lived most of my life in Ohio and use to travel a lot for business but stuck in a computer lab these days. Maybe they will let me out one day.

My main interest are food/wine and local culture.
    When I do travel one of my main goals is to experience things that are unique to the place I visit.

Steve

Default benvenuto!

Ciao Steve and welcome to the DT forum!

All work and no play is no fun, I hope you make it out of the computer lab one day soon and have a chance to make it across the Atlantic to Europe! We're partial to Tuscany but you won't be disappointed visiting anywhere in Italy, particularly given the good food and wine .
    There are many areas in Tuscany that are less visited where you will definitely get to see local life, which tends to be slow, and get great home-style cooking - delicious!

Hope you find the information on the site and on the forum useful and informative, we're always working on adding more. Do let us know when, not if , you start planning your trip if we can be of any help with suggestions or other tips!
    What to see in Tuscany? Check out ideas on our main website DiscoverTuscany.com!!

Stay updated: FOLLOW us on Facebook!

Default Thanks

Thanks Lourdes,

I'll definately let you know when we start planning.
    I've enjoyed reading all the tips and advise you've been giving to others.

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Kincer View Post
    Hi everyone. I just found this site yesterday and joined the forum.
    I've never been to Italy before but it is definately tops on my list of places I want to visit.
    Until that day, I'll keep reading and learning all I can.

I was born in Kentucky but have lived most of my life in Ohio and use to travel a lot for business but stuck in a computer lab these days. Maybe they will let me out one day.

My main interest are food/wine and local culture.
    When I do travel one of my main goals is to experience things that are unique to the place I visit.

Steve
    Thank you for the post.

Share and Bookmark!