Hello

Steve Kincer

Hi everyone. I just found this site yesterday and joined the forum.
I've never been to Italy before but it is definately tops on my list of places I want to visit.
Until that day, I'll keep reading and learning all I can.

I was born in Kentucky but have lived most of my life in Ohio and use to travel a lot for business but stuck in a computer lab these days. Maybe they will let me out one day.

My main interest are food/wine and local culture.
When I do travel one of my main goals is to experience things that are unique to the place I visit.

Steve

benvenuto!

Ciao Steve and welcome to the DT forum!

All work and no play is no fun, I hope you make it out of the computer lab one day soon and have a chance to make it across the Atlantic to Europe! We're partial to Tuscany but you won't be disappointed visiting anywhere in Italy, particularly given the good food and wine :D.
There are many areas in Tuscany that are less visited where you will definitely get to see local life, which tends to be slow, and get great home-style cooking - delicious!

Hope you find the information on the site and on the forum useful and informative, we're always working on adding more. Do let us know when, not if ;), you start planning your trip if we can be of any help with suggestions or other tips! :)

Thanks

Thanks Lourdes,

I'll definately let you know when we start planning.
I've enjoyed reading all the tips and advise you've been giving to others.

Steve

Hi everyone. I just found this site yesterday and joined the forum.
I've never been to Italy before but it is definately tops on my list of places I want to visit.
Until that day, I'll keep reading and learning all I can.

I was born in Kentucky but have lived most of my life in Ohio and use to travel a lot for business but stuck in a computer lab these days. Maybe they will let me out one day.

My main interest are food/wine and local culture.
When I do travel one of my main goals is to experience things that are unique to the place I visit.

Steve
Thank you for the post.