WANTED Varsari Corridor - Percoso del Principe TICKETS

Status
Not open for further replies.

LDMartini

Hi,
I've only just discovered this excellent resource.
Congratulations to you Valentina - your posts are brilliant!

My new husband and I recently got married on May 22nd at the Sala Rossa at the Palazzo Vecchio. I have thanks to this blog discovered all these new events.
I am most interested to secure tickets for the Varsari Corridor. I checked and they are booked out 'til it's end in July.

Does anyone know of someone who doesn't require their 2 tickets? We are in Florence until June 6th. WE go home to Australia on June 25th.

Much appreciated,
Lydia

Vasari Corridor is fully booked

Dear Lydia,

First of all let me thank you for your appreciation - I'm actually blushing.
Second: Congratulations for your wedding!!! :D

Regarding the Vasari Corridor I've just called the reservation office to see if I could find a spot for you. But as you mentioned, the Vasari Corridor is booked until July. It's really a shame. I'm sorry to say that there is no way to find tickets somewhere else.
Well, I have to say that I don't have any good suggestions this time.

The only hope is that someone reading this thread will contact us for tickets.
So, I'll cross my fingers for you :D

Have a nice day

Dear Valentina,
Thank-you for your reply.
We were fortunate to do the Guard Walk (really great view from Palazzo Vecchio for photos and very interesting) and are going on the Secret Passages tour later in the week.

Much appreciated,
Lydia:)

Regarding the Vasari Corridor I've just called the reservation office to see if I could find a spot for you. But as you mentioned, the Vasari Corridor is booked until July. It's really a shame. I'm sorry to say that there is no way to find tickets somewhere else.
Well, I have to say that I don't have any good suggestions this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.