where to rent a villa for 6 couples who like wine

stephanie

I am completely overwhelmed and luckily found this site. I am planning a trip for 6 couples in Nov to celebrate my husband's 40th. The plan is to rent a villa for the week that won't break the bank. We all love wine so we'd like it easily accessible to wine tasting as well as cute towns for dinners and daytrips. I would love any suggestions you may have so I can narrow down my search.

Thank you!

Tuscany in Nov

Buongiorno,

Coming in November will definitely help you save on the costs since it is low season -- however remember that in most cases heating is paid aside so be sure to calculate that into your budget - and ask when you place your booking because some actually include it in the cost (and that is a great benefit)

One of my favorite places is Villa Vianci - located in a great position between Florence and Siena and in the middle of lots of great vineyards.

Another place you can look at is Villa Leoni, it is one large villa divided into aapartments - however they prefer to rent only to single groups. The main apartment has a large eating area for everyone to fit in - and the division into apartments would actually give a bit of "privacy" to some of the members in the group. A nice plus is that it is within walking distance to a quaint little town for dinners - and it is located close to the vineyards in Chianti and Lucca/Montecarlo area.

Buon Viaggio,

Donna Denise