Factory Outlet

JMFell

I was told there is a factory outlet outside of Florence that has stores like D&G, Armani and Versace..is this true and if so does anyone know where it is?

The Mall Outlet near Florence

Dear JMFell,

You were told right :).

In Leccio, about 25 km from Florence there is The Mall where you can find Gucci, Ferragamo, Valentino, Armani and other famous Italian designers.
You have to take A1 towards Rome and exit at Incisa Valdarno and follow directions to Leccio, The Mall.
Near Florence there is also the outlet designer village in Barberino del Mugello. There are about 100 shops such D&G, Prada, Gucci, Adidas, CK and so on. To get there take the A1 towards Bologna and exit at Barberino del Mugello and follow directions for Barberino Designer Outlet.

Good shopping! :D

The Mall in Florence

Can anyone provide more current information about The Mall? I'm planning to be in Florence in mid-August and wondering if it's all worth visiting the place. Thank you.

Thank you. The only problem with provided link that it's 2 year old. I j=know for fact that roundtrip on bus is 13 euros now. I hope everything else stays the same and mid-August might be good time to do some shopping.

Trenitalia now offers to go straight to the Mall. All you have to do is to get to Firenze SMN and the walk to Trenitalia bus that goes there directly.