Bus from Rome to Siena on Oct 2/16

Karen Keith

We arrive at Rome's airport (FCO) at lunchtime next Sunday, Oct. 2.
Must meet our landlord in Siena that afternoon/evening in order to secure the keys to the apartment we've rented.
It has been impossible to buy bus tickets to Siena via SENA/Beltour. They will not accept our request. We do not know at this point, what to do.
We would be thankful for your help.

What has made it impossible to buy the tickets? problems with payment? you should be able to use paypal for payments, as to not have a problem with type of card.

What time do you arrive in Rome? Because I also see it being a Sunday, there is a bus at 12.30 and then none until 17.45. SENA/Baltour is the fastest way to get to Siena from Rome, but another option is the bus that connects Siena to Fiumicino (FCO) airport -- you can read more and book online here: http://www.sitbusshuttle.com/en/nuovo-collegamento-siena-aeroporto-di-fiumicino-roma/
Only problem is that there is only one bus in the AM and one in the PM.
If neither work, you'll need to take the train -- and ask your rental to meet you later in the day to get keys, they do it all of the time, you just have to arrange it ahead of time with them so they know to expect you later in the day.

We did it! ??

We arrive at Rome's airport (FCO) at lunchtime next Sunday, Oct. 2.
Must meet our landlord in Siena that afternoon/evening in order to secure the keys to the apartment we've rented.
It has been impossible to buy bus tickets to Siena via SENA/Beltour. They will not accept our request. We do not know at this point, what to do.
We would be thankful for your help.

Thank you so much, Lourdes, for researching this problem for us. After reading your response, my husband went back onto the bus' website and was able to buy tickets on the 14:45 bus to Siena, using PayPal. We have the tickets printed......just praying that there is, in fact, a bus at that hour.
K

I must have plugged in the wrong date because now I also see 2 buses in between the times I had written earlier. If you got tickets, you got tickets!

Happy travels to you to Italy!