FLorence one and Pisa from Florence

James Hunter

Hi Can any one best place to purchase a one day tourist pass which will cove fast pass on main attractions and sights of Florence as I have a walking literary leaving from my hotel to .Basttistero,Florence Cathedral,Campanile di Giotuo ,Piazza della Signoria, Palazzo Vecchio, Gallerie degli Uffizi,Palazzo Pitti all in one day walk would like purchase tickets on what is required for this ?
Plus someone has recommended train to Pisa also from Florence which I have details for but where can I get tickets before leaving ?
Cheers
J:cool:ames

Gettung Around Florence

Buongiorno,

One option you could look at is the Firenze Card, here is an article which lays out the pros and cons of getting a this pass: http://www.visitflorence.com/florence-museums/is-firenze-card-worth-it.html

Another idea is lining up a few tours that will guarantee you quick entrance - for example I participated in the Roof Top Terrace Tour at the Duomo, and we whizzed right in!

You can buy your tickets online, but since this is a regional train you can also purchase them at the train station at one of the ticket machines - they are available in several languages and they are truly easy to use.

Buon Viaggio,

Donna Denise