www.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.com

Thread: Day tour from Siena that includes San Gimignano

Question Day tour from Siena that includes San Gimignano

Hi there

Travelling to Siena in July and would love any suggestions on a day tour from Siena that includes San Gimignano, I'll have my 11yr old nephew & 3 adults with me so would need to be family friendly(ish)of course am happy to do some wine tasting.

Cheers Christine

Default Tours from Siena

Buongiorno,

with a group of 4 adults and one youngster - you might find that you could do a private tour for the same amount of €€ - and it could be specifically tailored for your objectives.

I can recommend a driver that I have used and found to be professional, speaks English well and he is reliable, you could try asking Simone - essemazzini@gmail.com - what the prices and timing would be like.

There are several places you can go on your own from Siena, using public transport, have a read through our article about Day trips without a car.

Another article you might find useful is Things to do with Kids in Chianti - which include activities that will make everyone happy. And one more article which may give you a few ideas is Kids in Siena.

Or you could look at this tour, which leaves from Siena and covers 3 different places including San Gim. Itis a bit long but really covers a wide range of things in the Tuscan landscape...include a wine tasting!

You might want to browse these other tours, there may be something you like.

Buon Viaggio,

Donna Denise

Red face Thank you

Hi Donna

Thanks so much for all that info will definitely have a look into those site.

Cheers Christine

Quote Originally Posted by DonnaDenise View Post
    Buongiorno,

with a group of 4 adults and one youngster - you might find that you could do a private tour for the same amount of €€ - and it could be specifically tailored for your objectives.

I can recommend a driver that I have used and found to be professional, speaks English well and he is reliable, you could try asking Simone - essemazzini@gmail.com - what the prices and timing would be like.

There are several places you can go on your own from Siena, using public transport, have a read through our article about Day trips without a car.

Another article you might find useful is Things to do with Kids in Chianti - which include activities that will make everyone happy. And one more article which may give you a few ideas is Kids in Siena.

Or you could look at this tour, which leaves from Siena and covers 3 different places including San Gim. Itis a bit long but really covers a wide range of things in the Tuscan landscape...include a wine tasting!

You might want to browse these other tours, there may be something you like.

Buon Viaggio,

Donna Denise