One US adult with two US children. Two days in Florence. Firenze Card?

Lizzy

My head is spinning with all the info surrounding the Firenze card. I'll be traveling with a 15 year old and a 17 year old. We're only in Florence for two days but are pretty efficient sightseers. I'd rather not spend precious time in long lines. If I buy one Firenze card, will my children be able to skip the lines as well? I understand that the sights are free for those who aren't yet 18. But will my children need to carry their passports with them to "prove" their age? I'm willing to pay a bit more for the card (then i'd pay purchasing individual tickets) if it'll be a big time saver.

Kids are not free

Buongiorno,

CORRECTION

Just a quick note, kids are free with the Firenze card if there are TWO parents - so this might not be the best deal, because the kids will (probably) have to wait in line.

However if you plan your schedule well you can get in line early and not waste a lot of time - or you can just buy your ticket and reserve your spot so the kids are still free to enter into the museum BUT they will need to pay the BOOKING FEE in order to skip the line - which is probably cheaper than the Florence card.

Buon Viaggio,

Donna Denise

Last edited: