www.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.com

Thread: Visiting Leather Tannery in Tuscany

Default Visiting Leather Tannery in Tuscany

Hello. I am travelling to Italy on 6-7 March while in Europe and really wanted to visit tanneries as I have a little shoe line business and wanted to find leather suppliers. Can someone help to provide me names of tanneries or contact details? I googled but they're not also replying much online

Default Leather tanning in Tuscany

Buongiorno,

I suggest that you have a look at this link, though rather specific, it will give you a starting point for tanneries in the Tuscany.

http://www.pellealvegetale.it/en/veg...anned-leather/

You may also want to try contacting: Ernie (he speaks perfect English) erniemelchionna59@gmail.com
    He works with many who come to Italy and are looking for assistance particularly with leather product craftsman and tanneries.

Buon Viaggio,

Donna Denise
    Last edited by DonnaDenise; February 22, 2017 at 12:28 PM.

Default Thanks so much, Donna!

I tried contacting the website few times so hopefully they reply. So great you refer a name and I will definitely contact Ernie super thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by DonnaDenise View Post
    Buongiorno,

I suggest that you have a look at this link, though rather specific, it will give you a starting point for tanneries in the Tuscany.

http://www.pellealvegetale.it/en/veg...anned-leather/

You may also want to try contacting: Ernie (he speaks perfect English) erniemelchionna59@gmail.com
    He works with many who come to Italy and are looking for assistance particularly with leather product craftsman and tanneries.

Buon Viaggio,

Donna Denise