www.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.com

Thread: Another Tuscany base question...

Default Another Tuscany base question...

Sincere apologies for yet another where should we stay post...

We are heading to Italy for a month in May for our honeymoon which is really exciting and will be including Tuscany in our stay including 3 or so nights in Florence then we are looking for a base for about a week to explore Tuscany by car.

Our preference will be a nice scenic village with enough cafes and restaurants handy so that at night we can go for a stroll and check out a new place or grab breakfast before heading out to explore or just stay in for the day and relax. Even better if there is a cooking class. Yep we want it all lol.

Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!

Shiho and Pete

Default Places to Base yourself in Tuscany

Buongiorno,

You do realize your options are practically endless!

I suggest that you start by taking a look at these two articles that talk about 10 Romantic Accommodations in Tuscany and 10 Romantic Places to stay in Chianti.

A personal favorite - are look at these places on a vineyard (many with cooking lessons).

I also suggest that you read through our personal reviews at these two links. After you have done this, and maybe narrowed down what you are looking for in a place, let me know and maybe I can direct you a little bit more.

https://www.discovertuscany.com/tusc...n/our-reviews/
    https://www.chianti.com/accommodation/our-reviews/

Buon Viaggio,

Donna Denise

Thanks so much Donna - will go spend some time reading those and get back with further questions. Thanks again!