Tuscany 5 night June 2017 with car need help

stormysands

Hello, my husband & I are heading to Pisa the later part of the evening on 6/15. We need to arrive in Florence on 6/20 around 4-5 pm. We would like recommendations on wineries,town and nice places to stay. We thought it might be fun to stay at a winery at least one night. We do have a car as well. We do not need to stay in Pisa for more then a few hours on the 16th, we thought maybe to head to Lucca walk around... Looking for really good food, wine, and unusual places to stay that are comfortable, with air. We do like nicer hotel, lodging and we willing to pay for it. Can you please help us?

Hello, my husband & I are heading to Pisa the later part of the evening on 6/15. We need to arrive in Florence on 6/20 around 4-5 pm. We would like recommendations on wineries,town and nice places to stay. We thought it might be fun to stay at a winery at least one night. We do have a car as well. We do not need to stay in Pisa for more then a few hours on the 16th, we thought maybe to head to Lucca walk around... Looking for really good food, wine, and unusual places to stay that are comfortable, with air. We do like nicer hotel, lodging and we willing to pay for it. Can you please help us?

We would like to stay in a few towns

Tuscany in June for 4 days

Buongiorno,

Pisa and Lucca are good places to combine in one day - have a read through this blog post for a few ideas.

I would then head south towards maybe San Donato where you will find two great little B&B places:

B&B Giglo
Palazzo Malaspina

Another place, with a classical luxury, extra services (including AC) and vineyard views could be Hotel Le Fontanelle

If you are in the Greve area, I have visited Viticcio vineyard and it is quite charming for a wine tasting. However, I also suggest you have a look at some of our wine itineraries, because after a night at Hotel Le Fontanelle, you could head towards Montalcino, Val d'Orcia or Montepulciano.

Buon Viaggio,

Donna Denise