Galluzzo parking

fisherman123

Dear Lourdes,

Could you please explain to me how exactly we can find the main square (we would like to park the car there) in Galluzzo. Is it Piazza Acciaiuoli we should look for? We are coming from the direction of Bologna on the A1 /E35 highway.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Gábor

Yep, it's piazza Acciaiuoli! I'll add that to the parking article to make it clear. I have to admit I haven't been in a while so let's hope they haven't made the parking paid - as areas around the city are being "redone" with work with the tramway, for example, I'm finding changes in street direction - and in parking spots disappearing or changing, so definitely will make a note next time I go.

Parking in Galluzzo

Buongiorno,

just a note, Galluzzo has a morning market from Monday to Saturday - which can make it very difficult to find parking in the square. There is a parking lot at the Impruneta exit on the Autostrada (which takes you to Galluzzo) after the round about on the RIGHT hand side of the road. There was one on the left BUT it is closed for repairs...all of this means that the other parking lots fill up real fast.

Check out this article to see if there is other parking which you might find more convenient.
https://www.visitflorence.com/florence-maps/parking-lots-in-florence.html

Buon Viaggio,

Donna Denise