www.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.com

Thread: Planning trip to Italy June 2018

Default Planning trip to Italy June 2018

Dear Forum,

I am planning a trip to Tuscany in June 0f 2018. I would like to know how hard is it to rent a car and drive from Rome? The airplane ticket prices are much cheaper to fly into Rome.

Thanks,

Default Hi, Where can I find information to help me prepare for my trip?

Quote Originally Posted by garylj View Post
    Dear Forum,

I am planning a trip to Tuscany in June 0f 2018. I would like to know how hard is it to rent a car and drive from Rome? The airplane ticket prices are much cheaper to fly into Rome.

Thanks,
    Pick up a car rental in europcar Italy and enjoy the freedom to explore all of the country's

Default Planning trip to Italy June 2018

Mariella,

Thanks for the help.

GaryJ

Default Driving to Tuscany

Buongiorno,

The drive from the airport into Tuscany is not bad - the most difficult part of navigating the roads will be from the exit of the airport on the ring road around Rome. After that it is a clean straight drive on the main highway.

Though you could look into a few deviations along the way - like Orvieto or up along the coast of Italy. It should take you approximately 3 hours driving time - and it is mainly tollroads if you go up the center Italy - which is what I highly recommend.

Buon Viaggio,

Donna Denise