www.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.com

Thread: travel

Default travel

Hi, we are a group of 10 pax. we will be renting 2 minivans from Milan and then drive to cinqe terra and will stay there for 2 days and after that we will be driving from Cinque Terra to Florence via Pisa on the way.
    we want to spend 4 days in Tuscany. can somebody help where should we stay as we have 2 minivans and so parking would be a issue , so looking for a place where we can park our vehicles. Also can somebody suggest a itinary for us in Tuscany. Thanks

Default 4 days in Tuscany

Buongiorno,

If you are planning on stay in the city then - yes parking will be an issue. However there are so many great place in the countryside where you can stay which will accommodate your minivans.

I suggest you look at 2 nights in one place and 2 in another.

Maybe San Gimignano, I particularly like Casolare Libbiano (visited there and met the owners...you need to check out the cooking class!)

Another area could be Val d'Orcia or Siena area - I have visited La Lastre - both a vineyard and great place to stay.

If you are planning on visiting the cities like Florence - then you might want to check with the hotel to see if they have parking that will cover your situation.

Buon Viaggio,

Donna Denise