meena

Hi, We are 10 adults in a group driving from Florence towards
chianti
siena
san gimigano
montepilciano
pienza

and then to Rome

Please let me know which is the best place to stay from the above in one of the best AGRITOURISMO stay, which has its own vineyard, olives, cooking classes if they have

we would like 10 of us to stay together for 2 nights

Groups in Tuscany

Buongiorno,

sounds like great fun!

I suggest that you start by looking at this link with a list of several villas that would be suitable for a group your size: http://www.tuscanyaccommodation.com/tuscany-villas/

However, I would also like to give you a few links of some places where I have personally visited and written a review:

Located just outside of Florence Villa Medicea di Lilliano

The first organic vineyard just outside of Florence Tenuta San Vito (nice restaurant on the grounds)

Stupendous villa between Florence and Siena: Villa Vianci

Any of these places will put you near major roads for all the day trips you are looking at.

Buon Viaggio,

Donna Denise

Places to stay in Tuscany

Buongiorno,
for your holiday you could choose to stay in Sovicille, a little country village from where it would be easy to reach Siena (13 km), Castellina in Chianti (30 km), San Gimignano (44 km), Pienza (65 km) and Montepulciano (76 km).
In our territory you could find many agriturismo, some with vineyard, olives and cooking classes.
If you need more informations, you can contact us by mail at info@prolocosovicille.it .
Have a nice holiday!