Football tour Sept 2018

Geoff

We are a veterans football team. We tour abroad each year and are coming to Italy this year. We are planning on staying in Viareggio. I was hoping someone may have contacts in the area for a veterans team ( over 50) who may be interested in playing us. Thanks

Veterans in Tuscany

Buongiorno,

Am I correct in thinking that you mean American football? or are you referring to Soccer / football?

If you are speaking of the American football, you may want to try and make contact with Camp Darby between Pisa an Livorno, they may be able to assist you more.

If you are talking about the European idea of football, let me know and I will but you in contact with someone from the Florentine team which maybe able to offer assistance.

Buon Viaggio,

Donna Denise

HI Donna

Thanks for responding. We play soccer/ football. We are aged over 45 so are looking to play a team of similar age. It would be great if you could arrange a contact for us in the area.

my email is gdess59@yahoo.co.uk

Over 40s football

HI Donna

Thanks for responding. We play soccer/ football. We are aged over 45 so are looking to play a team of similar age. It would be great if you could arrange a contact for us in the area.

my email is gdess59@yahoo.co.uk

Hi, we are also a group of footballers aged 40 to 65 going to Italy for our football tour june 13th to 16th 2019 and are looking for a similar team to play. Can anyone help. This is our 25th tour in europe from manchester uk.

Thanks
Robert

Playing football

Buongiorno,

No problem, send me an email address and I will help you two get in touch.

Buon Viaggio,

Donna Denise