www.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.com

Thread: Are there places in Florence where you can do aquaerobic classes?

Cool Are there places in Florence where you can do aquaerobic classes?

I have Parkinson's Disease and am spending August in Florence. I find I get very stiff if I don't do regular exercise classes so was wondering if any of the public pools have an aquaerobics class?

farhanali is offline Junior Member - Learning about Tuscany

Red face

I hope you will be healthy ASAP.

Lourdes is offline Administrator - DiscoverTuscany Team

The public pools do offer aquafit/aquagym classes but these are normally not offered during August, when the pools are open for the general public. Plus this year lots of what was once planned even for normal summer schedules has been cancelled.

What I'd suggest is looking into a monthly pass for one of the private pools that are more likely to continue offering the classes even in August - look into Virgin Active and Tropos, as two examples.
    In the beginning stages of planning to come to Tuscany? Make sure to read Where to Stay in Tuscany WITH a car and Where to Stay in Tuscany WITHOUT a car for ideas on where to stay in Tuscany. Also read When to Visit Tuscany to decide when is the best times for your visit.