Christmas in Florence- restaurants open?

Sagesound

Hello,

We are coming into Florence on Dec 24th -27th
We are looking for restaurants that will be open in downtown Florence on these dates.
We have one vegetarian in our party, and we would like to accommodate his dietary needs.

Suggestions and recommendations greatly appreciated
We would like to make reservations as soon as possible

Buongiorno,

The great thing about Tuscan cuisine is that it lends itself to a vegetarian lifestyle including lots of fresh vegetables all season long, pasta, beans, and cheeses. Another very positive aspect is the fact that many restaurants in Florence are offering valid vegetarian alternatives in addition to a meat-based menu items.

As far holiday schedules, restaurants won't really put them out there until closer to the month of December. A good way to keep up with which restaurants are available is an app called The Fork, I use it often to book tables when I go out with my girlfriends. Not only can I get a seat when they are totally booked the old fashioned way, but many times they have special deals. In any case, they will be updated with which places are open for the holidays.

Buon Viaggio and Buon Natale,

Donna Denise

Last edited:
Donna Denise - Another very positive aspect is the fact that many restaurants in Florence are offering a valid alternative to a non-vegetarian diet.

I don't quite think you meant this!