www.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.com

Thread: Leather shopping

Flavia2018 is offline Junior Member - Learning about Tuscany

Question Leather shopping

Hello,

I went to Florence for the second time and this last time I bought leather purses from a popular market (streets stands).

I wonder if I can buy some units online and ship to Germany, since my friends loves those. Could you share a website of a leather fabric?

Thank you very much!
    Flávia

craigmillar is offline Senior Member - Expert about Tuscany

This is a weel known name and they also have a website in German -

https://www.thebridge.it/de_de/

Lourdes is offline Administrator - DiscoverTuscany Team

Several on our list of some of the better known names have websites, take a look:
    https://www.visitflorence.com/what-t...-florence.html

If you kept the receipt for what you bought, you could search for their name and see if they have a website. Many of the stands in the markets are for actual shops nearby.
    In the beginning stages of planning to come to Tuscany? Make sure to read Where to Stay in Tuscany WITH a car and Where to Stay in Tuscany WITHOUT a car for ideas on where to stay in Tuscany. Also read When to Visit Tuscany to decide when is the best times for your visit.

craigmillar is offline Senior Member - Expert about Tuscany

I don't want to disappoint that today the majority of Tuscan leather tanners are actually Chinese. They are very skilled but with globalisation it is ever harder to find a truly original product. If this is what you want you have to expect to pay for it.