www.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.com

Thread: Tuscany

Ehadams is offline Junior Member - Learning about Tuscany

Default Tuscany

We are heading to Tuscany 11/12-19/19, Staying the first night in Firenze & them looking to move to the "Countryside". We will not have a car & interested in towns with city centers so we can walk around & explore. We have been to Pisa, Siena & San Gimignano. Looking for other suggestions.

Lourdes is offline Administrator - DiscoverTuscany Team

Lucca and Arezzo would be perfect, not sure in the end how many days you have total - 7 days?

If you didn't stay in Siena, I'd highly recommend spending a night there at least, so that you can experience the town once the sun sets and it gets quieter. If you have the time, I'd also recommend a day in Pistoia.
    Where to stay in Tuscany? Read this if you will have a car and this if you won't!
    When is the best time to visit? Make sure to read this!

Yeryano is offline Junior Member - Learning about Tuscany

I love Italy, I have never heard any bad reviews of this country. I've been there twice and hope to come back again soon. By the way, for those who travel a lot, I can recommend a good source where collected all travel sites, just have a glance https://travelsites.com/
    Last edited by Yeryano; September 10, 2019 at 06:55 PM.