www.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.com

Thread: Tuscany Antique Markets

Carol99 is offline Junior Member - Learning about Tuscany

Default Tuscany Antique Markets

Hi - I'm trying to figure out the antique market schedule for March 2020. As Sunday is March 1 - does that count as the first weekend? So in Lucca, which has the antique market on the third weekend of the month - would that fall on March 14/15? Thanks!

Lourdes is offline Administrator - DiscoverTuscany Team

Yep, March 1st would already count as your first weekend and the 14/15th would be the 3rd weekend.

If ever in doubt, make sure to search for specific locations you're interested in - for example, for the Lucca antiques market, I searched for "mercato marzo lucca" and found the town's event calendar page where I was able to confirm the market is that weekend:
    http://www.turismo.lucca.it/it/event...o-antiquario-8
    In the beginning stages of planning to come to Tuscany? Make sure to read Where to Stay in Tuscany WITH a car and Where to Stay in Tuscany WITHOUT a car for ideas on where to stay in Tuscany. Also read When to Visit Tuscany to decide when is the best times for your visit.

Carol99 is offline Junior Member - Learning about Tuscany

Thank you very much! I did try to search but had come up empty. much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Lourdes View Post
    Yep, March 1st would already count as your first weekend and the 14/15th would be the 3rd weekend.

If ever in doubt, make sure to search for specific locations you're interested in - for example, for the Lucca antiques market, I searched for "mercato marzo lucca" and found the town's event calendar page where I was able to confirm the market is that weekend:
    http://www.turismo.lucca.it/it/event...o-antiquario-8