www.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.com

Thread: Tuscany holiday 2021

Keith&Sharon is offline Junior Member - Learning about Tuscany

Cool Tuscany holiday 2021

Good Morning,
    We are seeking advice on a holiday we are planning next year, we have visited Siena before but next year we would like to fly to Rome for 3 nights first, then travel by train to Lucca for 3 nights, from Lucca we would visit Florence by train.

In Lucca we would like to hire a car and travel to San Gimignano for one night then to Siena for 6 nights before returning to Yorkshire from Pisa.

We wondered if anyone had done similar to this and if there was a better running order to accommodate our plans.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

wbmac is offline Junior Member - Learning about Tuscany

I have used Europecar, on several occasions - the only issue I have had is that they usually don't open until 9am. Other than that the ability to arrange a car online and communicate directly with to local agency has worked well. I assume that you will return the car to the same location - although I would imagine it could be possible to arrange to return it to another Europcar location. I only mention this because their hours were limited. Since my rentals were for a single day I had to plan my departures and returns accordingly.

Best wishes