Trip to Florence and Venice Italy 2022

Hi, I want to visit Venice for 2 days then 5 to six days of Florence. Where are the most romantic places to stay in Florence? As well as romantic places to visit. A place to stay that will be easy to get to all the must go places. I want to go the best places in Florence where the sunset is spectacular to see. Also where would I take the train to go to Venice?

The train station in Florence is Santa Maria Novella. It has convenient access. For tickets I use an app to search schedules and buy-store my tickets - it's called trainline.
I will let someone else address the places to stay although an online search will delivery many opportunities but you will need to sift through them to find what is appropriate for you.
Let's hope that by 2022 travel will not see the restrictions currently in place

Definitely, hope that by 2022 travel has returned to some type of normal and that we can enjoying exploring and traveling again.

Regarding romantic places to stay at, take a look at some of our recommendations here: https://www.visitflorence.com/florence-accommodation/romantic-places-to-stay/ It has a list of accommodations as well as locations to enjoy during a romantic stay.

THE place to go to for sunsets is Piazzale Michelangelo! ;-) I would recommend going a little higher and heading to San Miniato basilica, just a litle behind the piazzale, and enjoy the sunset from the steps that head up. My husband proposed on those steps, so to me they are very romantic! :eek:

Yeah we all wish 2022 will bring good time in our lives. Both members shared sufficient stuff here and this will be really useful for all tourists who are planning to visit this beautiful attraction someday.:rolleyes:

Yeah we all wish 2022 will bring good time in our lives. Both members shared sufficient stuff here and this will be really useful for all tourists who are planning to visit this beautiful attraction someday.:rolleyes:

Thanks for the replies. I was also wondering for the same stuff.