Latest on Covid

CGL

My wife and daughter are planning a trip to Tuscany this September. We are all vaccinated. Are there any travel restrictions we will encounter.

Welcome to the forum!

It is still early to tell what the restrictions, if any, will be come September. We have to see how the summer goes.
Also the EU is supposed to activate the Green Pass in a matter of days (which is give under 3 conditions: either you're fully vaccinated or have a negative covid test in the 48 hours before travel or fully recovered from having had covid in the last 6 months), you will not have to do any quarantine and can move around throughout the EU/Schengen countries.

At the moment, masks are still required outdoors as well as social distancing. But that is likely to change over the next few weeks. I am catching up on all the news and will be making updates on the website/blog over the next week and keep updating the info so that you can more easily find current details.

Look forward to seeing more travelers from afar returning to Florence and Tuscany this summer! It has been quite a shock to see the centro storico so empty for so long.

Where are you traveling from? I, too, am hoping to visit the area from Stati Uniti.

That would be wonderful! Have you started planning your trip already? Hopefully many of the current restrictions will be gone by then. The Calcio Storico Fiorentino has dates set in September, in case you still have flexibility on your dates. The final will be the 19th, the semifinals the weekend before ;-)
here's the updated page in case you're interested: https://www.visitflorence.com/florence-events/calcio-storico-fiorentino.html