Green pass for non EU tourists

maxsa

good day. we are Israeli tourists 2 adults= 2 kids coming to Italy in 2 weeks time. 1. i understand that foreign tourist with vaccination certificate from abroad can enter Italy without mandatory covid test. is it true? 2. I have heard about the new green pass which will enter into force on 6 august. How can tourists not from EU utilize it? our Israeli vaccination certificate will be enough to enter museums and restaurants? and what is about are kids which are below 12 and not yet vaccinated. can they enter? Thanks

The EU Green Pass/Covid Certificate helps facilitate travel between EU and Schengen countries AND helps travelers with similar certificates issued by Israel, the US, Japan and Canada. Those are the only countries right now with special agreements that recognize each others "passes".

If you've completed your vaccination cycle at least 14 days prior to coming, your certificate is all you need and you don't need an extra Covid test before traveling. Your children, however, will need to get either a negative result on a molecular or antigenic Covid test within the 48 hours prior to arriving in Italy and that is the equivalent of the vaccination for them to get the green pass/certificate for them to come into Italy. Kids under 6 are exempt from the Covid test requirement.
You can check this on here: https://infocovid.viaggiaresicuri.it/returningtoitaly.html

Israel falls into the category C list of countries, you will need to complete the Passenger Locator Form (PLF) prior to arrival in Italy. https://app.euplf.eu/#/

Thanks a lot for your reply. I understand that for the entry I can show just the vaccination certificate

what I was referring to thigh were the new regulations that demand green pass in restaurants museums etc. ( only available for those vaccinated in Italy as I see) from 6 august. how vaccinated tourists like me can aces them?
I understand that children below 12 are exempt from requirement for greenspaces to aces restaurants and museum, right?
Thanks again

The EU Green Pass/Covid Certificate helps facilitate travel between EU and Schengen countries AND helps travelers with similar certificates issued by Israel, the US, Japan and Canada. Those are the only countries right now with special agreements that recognize each others "passes".

If you've completed your vaccination cycle at least 14 days prior to coming, your certificate is all you need and you don't need an extra Covid test before traveling. Your children, however, will need to get either a negative result on a molecular or antigenic Covid test within the 48 hours prior to arriving in Italy and that is the equivalent of the vaccination for them to get the green pass/certificate for them to come into Italy. Kids under 6 are exempt from the Covid test requirement.
You can check this on here: https://infocovid.viaggiaresicuri.it/returningtoitaly.html

Israel falls into the category C list of countries, you will need to complete the Passenger Locator Form (PLF) prior to arrival in Italy. https://app.euplf.eu/#/

Sorry, I did give you partial info with regards as to the kids once you're in Italy.

Your info is correct although I didn't emphasize that your vaccination card from Israel is considered equivalent to the EU Green Pass starting August 6 for all the limitations that are being placed to restrict movement of unvaccinated people. You'll need to show your card around throughout the day: it will be required for museums and other exhibition spaces, dining at restaurants indoors (not if you're outdoors), for outdoor events like concerts or other events that have lots of people gathered, for spa areas even within hotels, for festivals and for theme parks (if you were to go with the kids).

So the main thing I didn't emphasize was: kids over 6 do need to show a negative covid test before arriving in Italy and once they are in Italy, all kids under 12 do NOT need to show anything else for museums or restaurants, etc. They are excluded from the requirement, since you all basically act as a unit.