PISA to LASTRA A SIGNA or FLORENCE to LASTRA A SIGNA?

manga

Hi everyone,

I am staying in Florence. Is LASTRA A SIGNA closer to Pisa, or closer to Florence?
I am considering stopping there after I visit Pisa, assuming it's on the way back to Florence? Or is it in a different direction altogether? I was trying to find a route map that shows all the places the train lines in Florence stop, but to no avail..

Thanks!

Ciao manga, Lastra a Signa is definitely closer to Florence than Pisa, and yes, it's along the train route that connects the two cities. However not all the trains will stop there, I'm sorry but on www.trenitalia.com they don't show all the stops that a train does. All the trains going from Pisa to Florence stop in Pontedera and Empoli. Others stops may vary and may include Cascina, Santa Croce, Montelupo Fiorentino..

Do you have a particular reason to go to Lastra a Signa? Just curious :)

Ciao manga, Lastra a Signa is definitely closer to Florence than Pisa, and yes, it's along the train route that connects the two cities. However not all the trains will stop there, I'm sorry but on www.trenitalia.com they don't show all the stops that a train does. All the trains going from Pisa to Florence stop in Pontedera and Empoli. Others stops may vary and may include Cascina, Santa Croce, Montelupo Fiorentino..

Do you have a particular reason to go to Lastra a Signa? Just curious :)

Thanks, I am supposed to visit an olive oil farm and do tastings. Wanted to find one closer to Florence but it seems impossible!

is the olive oil farm close to town?

Ciao Manga,

I can suggest two other farms closer to Florence than Lastra a Signa that offer olive oil tastings -
Poggio Arioso which is in Scandicci and Poggio al Sole which is in Fiesole.

Lastra a Signa is definitely on the train line but is the farm close to the train station to walk there or to get a bus? Just another thing to think about ;)