From the Villa del sole chianti in Tuscany what places do you recommend seeing?

Bgordon51

I will be there a week, definitely doing Florence but there are so many places to choose and wanted recommendations what places not to miss. Considering, San Gimignano, Volterra, Siena, Lucca, Pisa,Viareggio but can probably only do two of these. What places would you suggest and if you have any other places that I didn't mention. Thank you!

Bgordon51

Ciao Bgordon51,
Tuscany is so full of beutiful and interesting places to visit that is hard to answer.. what do you like in general? And in what month are you going to be in Chianti?

I think that visiting Florence, Siena, San Gimignano and the Chianti area (wine tastings? bike tours?) is already a lot in a week, but again, tell us what you like to do and maybe we can suggest something else :)

Stefano (sorry, I did post as Admin)

Siena for sure

I'd recommend spending time driving around Chianti and discovering the hilltop villages.

And definitely a full day in Siena!

You could do a day trip to Pisa and Lucca since they are close to each other and are the further drive away.....

if you still have days once you're here, you could add in San Gimignano and a stop at Monteriggioni castle right outside of Siena ;-).