www.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.com

Thread: public transport in Florence

Default public transport in Florence

This will be my second visit to Florence and I hope to visit the Basilica di San Miniato
    al Monte.I believe you can get a bus from near the Rail station . Anyone know the number

12 (takes you to San Miniato) & 13 (takes you to Piazzale Michelangelo.)

I took 12 - be sure and ring the bell before you get to the stop. We didn't know it was the next one, and the driver went right by, stopping at Piazzale Michelangelo)

Lourdes is offline Administrator - DiscoverTuscany Team

Either #12 or #13, depends on where you are... read this page for more info, the map should help too!

http://www.visitflorence.com/florenc...helangelo.html
    In the beginning stages of planning to come to Tuscany? Make sure to read Where to Stay in Tuscany WITH a car and Where to Stay in Tuscany WITHOUT a car for ideas on where to stay in Tuscany. Also read When to Visit Tuscany to decide when is the best times for your visit.

Lourdes is offline Administrator - DiscoverTuscany Team

oops, just saw Melany had posted too in the meantime - she's right!
    In the beginning stages of planning to come to Tuscany? Make sure to read Where to Stay in Tuscany WITH a car and Where to Stay in Tuscany WITHOUT a car for ideas on where to stay in Tuscany. Also read When to Visit Tuscany to decide when is the best times for your visit.

Share and Bookmark!

Share and Bookmark!