Transportation and guide from Florence to Pisa and around Tuscany

cdsjoan

I am putting together a group of 10-18 senior Americans who want to leave Florence tentatively April 20, 2016 stop in Pisa for a few hours and then go to an agriturismo or villa (haven't selected one yet until get transportation) in Tuscany for 4 days. In Tuscany we want a vehicle and driver to take us to many towns such as Siena, Volterra, Chianti, Montepulciano and more. Who can you do this and at what cost. I see plenty of choices if our group was 8 people or less but not for a larger vehicle so any help would be appreciated.

Transport for more than 8 persons

Buongiorno,

if you do a search for NCC in Tuscany you will find several options for drivers with buses for larger groups.

NCC means transport with a driver. You can send emails to these listings to get an idea of price. Since you are working with a group of sr citz, I would also suggest that you make sure that they give you the smallest bus possible for your group so that it can get as close as possible to the final destination - eliminating any extra walking where possible. Sometimes they will quote you for a bus with just the right number of seats - but they reserve the right to send you something bigger if that is all they have available.

Buon Viaggio

Ncc

If you put NCC Tuscany in google or yahoo search you will come up with several options.

I have worked with: http://stedop.altervista.org/
in the past and I know that he has several different size buses from small 16 PAX to 54 PAX.

However there is a wide choice out there and I encourage you to get a few prices before you decide.

A presto

Donna