Transportation fm Campi Bisenzio to Florence

Kathy63

We will most likely be staying near Via Fratelli Cervi, Campi Bisenzio, I have been told the best way to get into Florence is by bus. I plan on purchasing the Firenze Card and noticed that some transportation is included with it. Does anyone know if this bus route is included? Thank you

Campo Bisenzio to Florence Center

Buongiorno,

Coming in from Campo Bisenzio you will be using the ATAF (orange city buses) number 30 but I am also seeing an alternative route with bus number 92, so these will be covered by the Firenzecard. BUT if you take the blue line or the (CF) this is not covered by the card.

Check with your accommodations as to which will be the closests bus stop for you to use.

Buon Viaggio,

Donna Denise

Buongiorno,

Coming in from Campo Bisenzio you will be using the ATAF (orange city buses) number 30 but I am also seeing an alternative route with bus number 92, so these will be covered by the Firenzecard. BUT if you take the blue line or the (CF) this is not covered by the card.

Check with your accommodations as to which will be the closests bus stop for you to use.

Buon Viaggio,

Donna Denise

Thank you
We Received our hotel info, Hotel500, Via Tomerello, 1, 50013 Campi Bisenzio. I have emailed them about bus or train transportation, but thought I would check here as well since everyone is so helpful.